Sunset Bar is the kind of the establishments that made southern Thailand’s reputation for coolness and a worry-free atmosphere. Settled right on Klong Muang Beach, between Nakamanda Resort and The Pelican Residence, this unpretentious venue may not have cost a lot to build – it is made of driftwood, bamboo and thatch, and other recycled materials – yet offers its punters exactly what they are looking for: an affordable local venue at which they can unwind while watching the sun disappears behind the horizon on the Andaman Sea.
The menu of this cool yet busy restaurant (reservation is recommended if you’d like to get one of the tables with the best view) hosts a great choice of local delicacies such as panang curry, spring rolls, papaya salad, as well as a wide range of seafood dishes. The chef takes pride of serving customers himself so that he can get direct feedback. Please note that, due to the fact most patrons are foreigners, the spiciness of dishes is slightly toned down. Cocktails are perfectly mixed up, and prices are really reasonable. Summing up, the Sunset Bar on Klong Muang may look like just another of those wobbly beach shacks (which it is), but it is a highly recommendable place.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)