Koh Rok Snorkelling Tour by Speedboat
Koh Lanta Speedboat Tour - Full Day
Koh Rok is part of a National Park consisting of two tiny islands, Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai.
The islands are situated about 250m apart, and are separated by a crescent-shaped bay and surrounded by both hard and soft coral reefs.
These islands are uninhabited with the exception of the National Park Rangers and as a result they're naturally gorgeous. Here you will find clean, white powder beaches and crystal-clear water.
This is a very popular snorkeling trip - relax and snorkel all day.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.