Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
Head out to Ao Thalane, a small fishing village in the heart of Krabi, for a leisurely tour in a kayak suitable for all ages and skill levels. Explore the beauty hidden within the local mangrove ecosystem and pass through gorgeous bays, canyons, and caves on this morning adventure.
Start your day trip with pickup from your hotel and a scenic 21-mile (35-km) drive along the southern Krabi coastline. Upon arrival at Ao Thalane Pier, your kayaking guru provides you with basic kayaking tips and safety information.
Then leave the mainland behind and set off with your guide to explore the diverse coastal landscape. Glide through the intricate waterways and limestone karst of the diverse mangrove swamp. Gaze up at majestic cliffs and marvel at deserted lagoons as you observe Ao Thalane from its most revealing vantage point.
Along your trip, spot otters and gibbons, as well as various local birds, such as kingfishers, little herons, and if you're lucky, rare Asian dowitchers. Afterward, kayak back to the pier and replenish your energy with a tasty picnic lunch. Spend some time taking pictures of your majestic surroundings before your transfer takes you back to your central Krabi hotel.Read More
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure