Koh Lanta Sightseeing Tour
Elephant Trekking and Koh Lanta Discovery
Koh Lanta Sightseeing Tour has two different programmes which allow you to discover the island's most interesting areas and culture.
After a trek on the back of an elephant, the first programme takes you to Lanta Old Town on the east coast of the island. Lunch is set at a famous viewpoint from which you can take amazing photos. After lunch, paddle a sea kayak in the mangrove forest before returning to Ban Saladan where you will visit a Sea Gypsy village. Enjoy free time for shopping in the small town before transferring back to your hotel.
The second programme takes you Elephant trekking in Lanta's jungle then a monkey show at Tung Yee Peng village before lunching at a famous viewpoint. In the afternoon, discover the southern tip of Koh Lanta, a National Park with its famous lighthouse where you can snorkel and sunbathe. Later on, you’ll have free time for shopping and wandering at Klong Nin village, before transferring back to your hotel.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.