Canoeing in Klong Talen & Bor Tor
Krabi Sea Kayaking & Elephant Trekking - Full Day
Bor Tor is a small coastal village at the top of Phang Nga Bay. It is a bit closer to Krabi than Phuket, and is accessible by road from both locations. Limestone karsts sit close to the pier, right in the back of the mangroves.
There is a good concentration of caves or karst 'hongs' that can be accessed by sit-on-top kayaks, and the geology is amazing. There isn't as much wildlife as in Talin, but Bor Tor is rich in scenery.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure