Khao Sok, Khao Lak & Phang Nga Tours
Nature Tours, Elephant Trekking, White Water Rafting from Krabi
Khao Lak and Khao Sok feature long beaches, jungle-covered mountains, rainforests, mangroves and estuaries. Located in the mainland province of Phang Nga, just north of Phuket Island and about 200km from Krabi, Khao Lak and Khao Sok have a 'back-to-nature' feel with a wide range of activities including elephant trekking, bamboo rafting, and whitewater rafting.
The area covers three national parks which you will be able to discover in the tours and tour packages listed below.
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Elephant Bathing, Ride & Waterfall Experience
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Khao Lak Day Trip with Elephant Trekking
- Morning ATV Tour in Phang Nga
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Turtles & Waterfalls Full-Day Bike Tour with Beachside Lunch
- Thai Cooking Class in Khao Lak
- Khao Sok Safari Overnight & Tree House
- Afternoon Boat Cruise with Canoeing & Dinner