There's only one golf course in Krabi and fortunately it's rated quite highly by those who have played it. Located around 40km (25 miles) south of Krabi Town, Pakasai Country Club is owned by the local electricity company. Sited on a hillside, its 6,573 yards are spread over 18 holes and are surrounded by natural forest and lakes.
Fees are very reasonable by any standard - usually players buy golf tour packages from tour shops in tourist areas that include transfers, clubs, fees, umbrella and buggy.
Serious golfers should look to Phuket for a range of courses to play, see our Phuket Golf website for more info. Alternatively there are additional courses around 1-2 hours drive from Krabi for those who are really keen.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)