Pakasai Country Club0
There's only one golf course in Krabi and fortunately it's rated quite highly by those who have played it. Located around 40km (25 miles) south of Krabi Town, Pakasai Country Club is owned by the local electricity company. Sited on a hillside, its 6,573 yards are spread over 18 holes and are surrounded by natural forest and lakes.
Fees are very reasonable by any standard - usually players buy golf tour packages from tour shops in tourist areas that include transfers, clubs, fees, umbrella and buggy.
Serious golfers should look to Phuket for a range of courses to play, see our Phuket Golf website for more info. Alternatively there are additional courses around 1-2 hours drive from Krabi for those who are really keen.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
Pakasai Country Club
- Address: Tambon Klongkanan, Amphur Nua Klong, Krabi 81004
- Tel: +66 (0)86 810 3413
You May Also Like