Nopparat Thara Beach
Everything you Need to Know about Nopparat Thara Beach
Nopparathara Beach (also spelled Noppharat Thara) is located 18km west of Krabi Town and adjacent to Ao Nang. This quiet beach lies within the Hat Nopparat Thara-Koh Phi Phi National Park and features a three-kilometre long sandy stretch lined by casuarina trees.
An excellent beach if you prefer to have natural shade provided by the trees. Like most of Krabi's beaches, you won't find miles of deckchairs and beach umbrellas, so buy a beach mat and find the perfect spot.
It's also possible at low tide to walk from the beach across to Koh Kao Pak Klong Island in the bay. Popular with local Thai picnickers and those who like to swim, eat and laze in the sun.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure