Everything you need to know about Krabi Town
Krabi Town is a market Thai town that was around long before international tourists started to visit the area. It's charming, laid back, and as much as the word is overused, it's very local. Tourism has arrived, but Krabi Town doesn't jump through hoops to bring in foreigners; as the main commercial and transit point for the province, it doesn't need to. Its unique personality is a welcome contrast to the surrounding beach areas.
The river is a hub of activity with fishing boats and river taxis ferrying both locals and visitors to spots near and far and the pier to the west of town is the place to catch a ride to the surrounding beaches and islands. Many visitors hurry to the big name destinations - Railay, Ao Nang, Koh Lanta, Koh Phi Phi - getting in and out of town as quickly as possible. But for those interested in a dose of genuine Thai culture and hospitality, sticking around Krabi Town is a rewarding experience.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure