Illumanorah Show at Paka Show Park brings a modern attraction to the otherwise relatively old-fashioned province of Krabi. Located on Phetkasem Road – the airport road, just north of Krabi Town – this contemporary entertainment complex is bathed in colourful lights and features a restaurant and a large theatre.
The Krabi version of the Siam Niramit and FantaSea shows in Phuket is of a smaller size, but it offers a delightful stage performance that blends Thai traditional culture and dances with modern effects and music. The show narrates the legend of Princess Manorah, also known as the Bird Princess; a story dating back to the Ayutthaya period (14th – 18th centuries).
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
This legend inspired many Thai poets and musicians through the centuries. They created a traditional Thai dance to relate this legend, that involves the half-human and half-bird princesses (Kinnaree in Thai), an old and wise hermit, a dragon, an adventurer and a charming prince, all of them living in a fantasy land called Mount Grairat Kingdom. Illumanorah Show is a cool rendition of this legend. It includes dancing and theatrical plays, enhanced by stunning costumes, make up and lightshows. Note that the performers on stage are not true professional dancers and comedians.
You can purchase tickets for the show only, or dinner plus show. Tickets usually include transfers from and to your hotel, unless it’s really too far from Krabi Town. The restaurant serves a buffet dinner that features Thai and international food.
Illumanorah Show at Paka Show Park
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 22:00
- Location: On Krabi Airport Road, right north of Krabi Town
- Tel: +66 (0)75 656 853