Ao Nang - Krabi
Everything you Need to Know about Ao Nang
Ao Nang is Krabi's vibrant tourist centre. It has the relaxed atmosphere of a small town, the beauty of a beach resort, the modern comforts of home, and the friendliness that sets Thailand apart.
The town itself is small; a 30-minute stroll takes you from one end to the other. Given that floating buildings are impractical and sheer cliffs don't readily lend themselves to development, this paradise won't be paved over anytime soon.
By road, Ao Nang is 20 minutes from Krabi Town and Klong Muang Beach and a minute or two to Noppharat Thara Beach. Via the sea, Railay's beaches - including Ton Sai - and a grab bag of small, intimate islands are nearby. Pick a direction and give your waterborne taxi 30 minutes. A watery world of adventure waits.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure