What to See in Krabi
Krabi has enough attractions to fill your holiday with stunning memories. Krabi is lush, verdant, fascinatingly natural and emminently worth exploring. And that's just the land side of things. Once you get out to sea you'll be rewarded with turquoise waters, exotic islands, white-sand beaches and a plethora of glorious and colourful marine life.
Some of the most popular attractions in Krabi are already worldwide famous - Phi Phi Islands and Koh Lanta for instance - yet, you will see that there is a lot more opportunities of exciting day trips in this province of southern Thailand. Krabi is a one-off and you'll certainly not regret a visit, but be careful: This destination is dangerously addictive.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure