Kohinoor Indian Restaurant & Pizza is located at the foot of the limestone tower in the central part of Railay Peninsula in Krabi. Kohinoor Indian Restaurant & Pizza is a family-run restaurant offering excellent and authentic Indian cuisine, as well as Thai food and delicious Pizzas.
The menu is primarily made up of typical Indian dishes, including palak paneer (spinach based gravy dish), chana masala (chickpea curry) and sag aloo (side-dish with spinach), and samosa (fried or baked doughnut with a savoury filling), to name just a few. A second menu is dedicated to the pizzas which are baked in the traditional nan oven. The menu also includes an array of flavoursome and homemade vegetarian options to satisfy every taste and dietary requirements. Dishes can also be made as spicy as you like.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
Prices for the Indian main courses can sometimes be slightly higher than Thai restaurants, as all of the Indian spices have to be imported, but the food is well worth it. Expect to pay between 500 and 700 baht per person per fare.
If you are unsure about what to order ask one of the friendly staff for a recommendation or opt for the set menu rated at 500 Baht, which comes complete with homemade garlic naan.
Kohinoor Indian Restaurant & Pizza
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 23:00
- Location: at the foot of the cliff in the central area between Railay beaches West and East
- Tel: +66(0)81 654 8100