Editor's Hotel Guide
The little island that isn't, Railay is a peninsula walled off from the mainland by sheer cliffs which is only accessible by boat (generally from Ao Nang or Krabi City).
The west and south coasts have the beaches; the east coast has the mangroves and the nightlife. Footpaths gently twist to and fro, so you're never more than a few minutes away from your destination.Read More
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
Railay Beach Hotels
One of the most popular resorts in Railay. The 28 bungalows come in 2 different types: big and bigger. The latter features an outdoor garden bathing area and upgraded furnishings. Located on the east coast; dining options are close by, but swimmable beaches require a short walk. Read More...