Roots Rock Reggae Bar is a great venue for anyone who loves live music. The bar has a live band that plays here nightly and you can expect a mix of Thai and English language songs. Requests are encouraged and this bar provides a relaxed atmosphere a short distance from the beach.
The staff are known for being friendly and attentive and you can order a range of drinks such as soft drinks, juices, and local beers. There are drinks promotions throughout the evening, and prices competitive in the area.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
As well as live reggae/pop/rock music, there are also televisions dotted around the bar that broadcast sport events, so if you want to catch an international game then this is also a good choice. There is also a very popular Thai fire dance show that is performed here on a nightly basis.
Due to its popularity the bar can get quite crowded in the evening so you need to make sure that you get here a little early if you want to get a seat. Also note that they do not serve food here as the focus is solely on drinks, so it is best to eat first if you are planning on dancing the night away.
Roots Rock Reggae Bar
- Opening Hours: daily from 17:00 – late
- Location: 50m after Bombay Palace on Ao Nang Road
- Tel: +66 (0)82 813 1565