Bamboo Bar is a fun bar and live music venue with a great beach-style atmosphere and a full cocktail menu, located at the backside of Railay Walking Street. Known for being one of the best places to have fun at night in Railay, Bamboo Bar offers a chilled-out environment in the daytime and a fun-loving party atmosphere at night.
As the name suggests, the bar is made simply out of bamboo, wood and thatch and offers that laid-back beach bar vibe during the day. At night, however, the shack turns into a fairy-light lit haven with live music on stage from local musicians and a star mixologist, khun Ae, who serves cocktails as potent as they are delicious. Perfect for party goers, the beach shack comes alive at night and is usually filled with revellers. Burgers and other snacks are also available at Bamboo Bar.
The friendly, fun bar also has a number of board games behind the bar, such as the ubiquitous Jenga, Connect 4, and more. It also features its very own bamboo tattoo studio, and a Thai boxing ring, which is used for regular Thai boxing matches and shows at the venue.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 02:00
- Location: Railay West - at the back of the walking street, 81000 Krabi, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)95 030 6418
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Abowtenboom/?fref=ts