Chalita Café & Restaurant is a family-run establishment located in the heart of Krabi Town, a few steps away from Chao Fah Pier on Krabi Riverside.
Known for its homely atmosphere and welcoming staff, Chalita Café & Restaurant is settled in one of the traditional vintage wooden houses that give a lot of charm to this neighbourhood of Krabi Town. Decorated with distinctive rattan cane tables and chairs, the café's atmospheric lighting and enjoyable background music makes it an ideal dinner spot. Don't be fooled by the exterior, most guests remark that the modest wooden shop truly comes alive as soon as you step inside and it is one of the friendliest places to enjoy a meal.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
The restaurant serves outstanding Thai food at great prices and prioritises the customer experience with excellent service and helpful advice. Customer favourites include the delicious local pad Thai (100 Baht) and the rich and flavourful Massaman curry (140 Baht). The Italian owner also serves Italian dishes at bargain rates, including delicious and authentic pizzas, and other western favourites.
The wine list is also extremely appealing and at fair prices, with a glass of excellent house wine rated at 100 Baht.
Chalita Café & Restaurant
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 16:00 – 22:30
- Location: Chao Fah Alley, 50m from Krabi Riverside
- Tel: +66 (0)81 206 6299