Top 10 Railay
The Best of Railay in Krabi
Railay is a dream holiday destination come true; situated a mere 10 minute cruise by long-tail boat East of Ao Nang in Krabi Province, it offers vacationers to somehow step-back into the past in a preserved natural environment of outstanding beauty. Dramatic limestone cliffs separate Railay from the mainland making it a peninsula featuring four beaches on a 100 ha area. This is picture-postcard territory, especially Railay West Beach which, once seen is never forgotten.
Railay has been a traveller secret since the late ‘70s, before becoming popular at the beginning of the ‘90s when tourism increased in Thailand. Despite this fame and the consequential growth of infrastructures there, Railay has retained its easy-going and laid-back feel. Check out our Top 10 Railay and discover the best attractions, restaurants and night spots available there.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure