Top 10 Krabi Town
The Best of Krabi Town
Krabi Town is a provincial capital in Thailand's pastoral south. Despite its growing popularity it is a rather undeveloped region that still retains a rich natural environment. Krabi Town is indicative of the province as it somehow seems to get stuck in the mid-20th century, but this is part of the charm of this provincial town inhabited by roughly 25,000 people: the slow pace of daily life under the tropics, as well as reasonable development of modern infrastructure.
Krabi Town is more a crossing point than a holiday destination in itself, although it hosts interesting and sometimes unique venues and attractions. Discover all the hidden treasures of Krabi Town in our Top 10 pages below.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure