Top 10 Klong Muang
The Best of Klong Muang Beach
Klong Muang is a tranquil and tropical district located a dozen kilometres north of Ao Nang, the prime resort town in the province of Krabi. Unlike its renowned southern neighbour, Klong Muang has not (yet) succumbed to mass-tourist development and still retains most of its genuine southern Thainess, with the only the odd cluster of luxurious, world-class resorts.
Klong Muang boasts three stunning beaches and one cape; from south to north: Siew Bay, Hang Nak cape, Klong Muang Beach (which has two sides separated by Nakamanda Resort), and Tupkaek beach. Peaceful and natural, Klong Muang doesn’t exactly host a huge choice of standalone dining, shopping and nightlife options, but does have enough good venues for those looking to venture out from the comfort of their hotel or resort.
Find our Top 10 restaurants and Top 5 nightlife in Klong Muang below.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure