Top 10 Ao Nang
The Best of Ao Nang in Krabi
Ao Nang is the main holiday destination in southern Thailand’s Krabi Province. As is the case with most famous southern Thai resort towns such as Patong Beach in Phuket, Ao Nang was originally a small village that only attracted a few backpackers in the late ‘70s. Today, its development with dozens of hotels, restaurants, shops, and bars makes it the most frequented place in Krabi.
It is pretty easy orienting yourself in Ao Nang as almost everything is located along the Beach Road. Ao Nang Beach itself is 1,400m long and is quite unusual compared to most southern Thai beaches as there are no sun loungers and umbrellas for rent here! Have a look at our Ao Nang Top 10s; they have been collected to show you where the best restaurants, bars, shops and attractions are in and around Ao Nang.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure