Krabi International Airport
What to Expect on Arrival and Leaving Krabi Airport0
Krabi International Airport is one of the five international airports located in southern Thailand (the four others are in Phuket, Hat Yai, Koh Samui, and Suratthani). Located on the main highway linking Hat Yai (at the Malaysian border) to Phang Nga, a dozen of kilometres northeast from Krabi city centre, it serves most airports in Thailand as well as a great range of destinations in China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, and even Finland.
The four-storey international terminal and the extended 3,000m runway opened in 2006, facilitating the journey of people who want to discover the Province of Krabi. Despite its improvement, Krabi International Airport remains rather modest in capacity: it only can handle up to 1,200 passengers per day.Read More
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
Passengers arriving to Krabi Airport will find all the transportation means necessary for them to reach their final destination: private taxis, shared minivan transfers, and several car rental booths (Budget, Avis, Tipoa Car Hire, and Rent a Car) are available in the arrival hall.
Krabi Airport has all the facilities required to travel comfortably: ATM machines, money exchange booths, books and souvenir shops, and a few venues that sell food and drinks, including a Black Canyon coffee shop, a Dairy Queen, and a Thai Airways restaurant named Yellow Orchid (located on the fourth floor, it offers a nice view on the airport and runway).
- Location: On Road 4, the highway heading south to Trang
- Remarks: All floors of the airport are wheelchair accessible.
- Address: Nuea Khlong, Krabi 81130
- Tel: +66 (0)75 636 541
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)