Krabi Banks & Communication
In both Ao Nang and Krabi you'll have no problem changing money, making ATM transactions, obtaining email connection and making international phone calls. Banking hours are generally from 08:30 - 15:30 Monday to Friday and internet cafes are open from 08:00 - late.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
Banks & ATM
Both Krabi Town and Ao Nang have a number of banks providing standard services Mondays to Fridays. Open 08:30 - 15:30. Currency exchange centres also operate from 07:00 - 21:00, seven days a week including holidays. ATMs are widely available.
Important Phone Numbers
Krabi Hospital: 075-611202, 075-611210, 075-6112203
Ao Luk Hospital: 075-681159, 075-681510
Koh Lanta Hospital: 075-697017, 075-697100
Provincial Tourist Police: 075-637308
Immigration Office: 075-612740
Tourism Authority: 075-212213
Provincial Travellers Assistance Centre: 075612740
Krabi Town's main post office is located on Uttarakit Road, near the Customs Pier. Post offices are open from 08:00 - 16:30. Postcards can often be posted at hotel reception areas. Urgent or important items should be sent by EMS - it's more expensive but faster and reliable.
Internet & Telecommunications
International phone calls, fax, and internet services are widely available throughout Thailand. Most hotels at Ao Nang and Klong Muang provide telephone, fax and internet services.
You May Also Like