In both Ao Nang and Krabi you'll have no problem changing money, making ATM transactions, obtaining email connection and making international phone calls. Banking hours are generally from 08:30 - 15:30 Monday to Friday and internet cafes are open from 08:00 - late.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
Banks & ATM
Both Krabi Town and Ao Nang have a number of banks providing standard services Mondays to Fridays. Open 08:30 - 15:30. Currency exchange centres also operate from 07:00 - 21:00, seven days a week including holidays. ATMs are widely available.
Important Phone Numbers
Krabi Hospital: 075-611202, 075-611210, 075-6112203
Ao Luk Hospital: 075-681159, 075-681510
Koh Lanta Hospital: 075-697017, 075-697100
Provincial Tourist Police: 075-637308
Immigration Office: 075-612740
Tourism Authority: 075-212213
Provincial Travellers Assistance Centre: 075612740
Krabi Town's main post office is located on Uttarakit Road, near the Customs Pier. Post offices are open from 08:00 - 16:30. Postcards can often be posted at hotel reception areas. Urgent or important items should be sent by EMS - it's more expensive but faster and reliable.
Internet & Telecommunications
International phone calls, fax, and internet services are widely available throughout Thailand. Most hotels at Ao Nang and Klong Muang provide telephone, fax and internet services.