Travel and Local Information Guide
Located along the Andaman coast, in southern Thailand, Krabi is one of southern Thailand's most picturesque provinces with perfect beaches and a stunning interior. The province is famous for its great natural beauty, characterised by the karst limestone scenery that can be seen throughout the entire area. The coastline, 160 kilometres long, is dotted with bays, coves and outcrops of limestone mountains rising up from the sea, creating a fascinating seascape of tropical islands. Inland, the limestone mountains support a rich biodiversity of plant and animal life.
Predominantly, it's an agricultural area, with sandy clay soil conditions producing rubber, palm oil, fruit, coconut and coffee. Rubber is the main cash crop grown with over 700,00 rai being under cultivation for this purpose. Palm oil comes in second, followed by coconuts. However, with natural attractions like tropical islands, palm fringed beaches, forest waterfalls and caves attracting more and more sunseeking, adventure-bound tourists, Krabi has begun to earn a substantial income from its tourism industry.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure