Hotels in Railay are in keeping with the atmosphere the place has. Railay is not an island, yet can only be reached by boat. This peninsula, separated from the mainland by a 100m tall cliff, offers its visitors a step-back to the roots of tourism in a stunningly beautiful natural environment. In Railay, there are no cars or motorbikes and no tall buildings. The rocky headland hosts four beaches – Tonsai, Railay West, Railay East, and Phra Nang – each of them harbouring their own atmosphere and appearance.
Railay hotels and resorts are, for the most part, located on the central part of the foreland with accommodation ranging from guesthouses to five-star deluxe, enabling visitors to find their niche there and once they have, no doubt they'll have a wonderful time taking in one of the world's best beach areas. Dining and nightlife entertainment options available at Railay have something of a hippie feeling with a Thai twist. Railay is also the most famous rock-climbing destination in Krabi for experienced and amateur climbers alike.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
All Hotels in Railay Beach