Hotels in Phi Phi offer a total change of scene to their customers. Phi Phi is a destination which is close to the top of the bucket-list for many international travellers. This group of six islands, situated right in between Phuket and Krabi provinces (it belongs to the latter), is a gorgeous exotic destination. Only one island – Koh Phi Phi Don – is inhabited and offers a great range of accommodation types: from small guesthouses and hotels surrounded by the buzzing scene of restaurants, bars, and shops of Tonsai Village – where the action is in Phi Phi – to the quiet opulence of the large resorts located on the northeastern coast of the island, to the remoteness of the small hotels dotting the wild eastern coast. There is really a choice of residence for everyone here.
Phi Phi hotels and resorts permit their guests to discover the area's natural beauty and enjoy a wide selection of leisure activities on the islands: sunbathing at Maya Bay (The Beach), snorkelling at Bamboo Island, scuba diving at Koh Bida, feeding macaques at Monkey Beach, and spotting gentle sharks at Shark Point are just a few of the possibilities offered to Phi Phi vacationers.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
All Hotels in Phi Phi Islands