Hotels in Krabi City (most of the time still called Krabi Town, despite its official upgrading to the rank of city) range from one- to four-star, with the vast majority of them aiming at young travellers and backpackers looking for an affordable place to stay; a cheap but comfortable base to explore and discover all that Krabi Province and its capital have to offer by way of natural and man-made wonders. Quirky but nice, welcoming and friendly, Krabi Town is a typical Thai provincial capital with bustling markets, colourful shops and a very friendly and laid back atmosphere to it.
Krabi City hotels provide their guests with enough facilities and services for them to enjoy a stay in this cool city which retained a strong local touch. The city’s dining, shopping and nightlife entertainment scene permit visitors to enjoy a great time at affordable rates in an atmosphere that seems to be very far from the hustle and bustle of the touristy Ao Nang. Visitors should not miss the daily Chao Fah Night Market set on the bank of Krabi River. This night market is the best opportunity to sample Thai seafood and mingle with the locals in a very cool ambience.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
All Hotels in Krabi Town