Krabi City Hotels & Resorts
Where to Stay in Krabi City
Hotels in Krabi City (most of the time still called Krabi Town, despite its official upgrading to the rank of city) range from one- to four-star, with the vast majority of them aiming at young travellers and backpackers looking for an affordable place to stay; a cheap but comfortable base to explore and discover all that Krabi Province and its capital have to offer by way of natural and man-made wonders. Quirky but nice, welcoming and friendly, Krabi Town is a typical Thai provincial capital with bustling markets, colourful shops and a very friendly and laid back atmosphere to it.
Krabi City hotels provide their guests with enough facilities and services for them to enjoy a stay in this cool city which retained a strong local touch. The city’s dining, shopping and nightlife entertainment scene permit visitors to enjoy a great time at affordable rates in an atmosphere that seems to be very far from the hustle and bustle of the touristy Ao Nang. Visitors should not miss the daily Chao Fah Night Market set on the bank of Krabi River. This night market is the best opportunity to sample Thai seafood and mingle with the locals in a very cool ambience.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
All Hotels in Krabi Town