Hotels in Koh Lanta are the ultimate promise of relaxation and comfort for a tropical holiday in a virgin natural environment. If you're in the market for long romantic strolls along the beach, sensational sunsets, gentle sea breezes, and relaxed west-coast dining, Koh Lanta is just the place for you. Many of Koh Lanta hotels and guesthouses are along the island's west coast and enjoy all the above. Luxurious hotels tend to be situated towards the island's south while the northern accommodation choices lean towards budget and guesthouses.
Located in the southern part of Krabi Province, Koh Lanta has retained most of its local and rural atmosphere. The island offers a genuine experience of tranquility in superb surroundings blending (what seems to be) endless white strips of sand, turquoise waters, and luxuriant hilly landscapes. The capital of the island – Baan Saladan – is a charming small fisherman’s village featuring Thai seafood restaurants built on stilts above the sea, as well as a lively scene of bars and shops.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
All Hotels in Koh Lanta