Koh Lanta Hotels & Resorts
Where to Stay in Koh Lanta
Hotels in Koh Lanta are the ultimate promise of relaxation and comfort for a tropical holiday in a virgin natural environment. If you're in the market for long romantic strolls along the beach, sensational sunsets, gentle sea breezes, and relaxed west-coast dining, Koh Lanta is just the place for you. Many of Koh Lanta hotels and guesthouses are along the island's west coast and enjoy all the above. Luxurious hotels tend to be situated towards the island's south while the northern accommodation choices lean towards budget and guesthouses.
Located in the southern part of Krabi Province, Koh Lanta has retained most of its local and rural atmosphere. The island offers a genuine experience of tranquility in superb surroundings blending (what seems to be) endless white strips of sand, turquoise waters, and luxuriant hilly landscapes. The capital of the island – Baan Saladan – is a charming small fisherman’s village featuring Thai seafood restaurants built on stilts above the sea, as well as a lively scene of bars and shops.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
All Hotels in Koh Lanta