Hotels in Koh Klang are unique. Peaceful, isolated and unforgettable, Koh Klang is a small island at the mouth of the Krabi River that will create fond memories of an 'out of the box' holiday. Only 15 minutes by boat from Krabi Town, Koh Klang is home to Muslim communities that have been settled here for over 100 years. The local’s sustainable living and simple lifestyle will stay in your memory for a long time.
Some of the residents are fishermen while some are farmers (mainly rice, coconuts and cashew trees). The local ladies learnt to make a traditional batik sarong from a young age. It’s actually a delightful souvenir to bring home. Come and see for yourself by staying at Koh Klang Hotels.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
All Hotels in Koh Klang