Koh Klang Hotels & Resorts
Where to Stay in Koh Klang
Hotels in Koh Klang are unique. Peaceful, isolated and unforgettable, Koh Klang is a small island at the mouth of the Krabi River that will create fond memories of an 'out of the box' holiday. Only 15 minutes by boat from Krabi Town, Koh Klang is home to Muslim communities that have been settled here for over 100 years. The local’s sustainable living and simple lifestyle will stay in your memory for a long time.
Some of the residents are fishermen while some are farmers (mainly rice, coconuts and cashew trees). The local ladies learnt to make a traditional batik sarong from a young age. It’s actually a delightful souvenir to bring home. Come and see for yourself by staying at Koh Klang Hotels.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
All Hotels in Koh Klang