Ton Ma Yom Thai Food Restaurant - Krabi
Genuine Thai Cuisine in Ao Nang0
Ton Ma Yom Thai Food Restaurant is a one-of-a-kind eatery in Ao Nang as, despite its small size, unpretentious aspects, and rather unattractive location, it became one of (if not, the) most sought-after restaurant in Krabi Province’s prime holiday destination. Located off the beaten path, on a small soi off Road 4203, Ton Ma Yom Thai Food Restaurant is really a hidden gem on Ao Nang’s dining scene.
Although the venue is tiny, it features both indoor and outdoor dining areas. Designed in a very simple style, it has nothing really appealing at first sight, yet the first impression can be wrong, as is often the case in Thailand’s dining scene. Very often, the décor and settings are considered far less important than the food on offer.
Serving succulent classic Thai dishes in large portions at very affordable rates (from chicken green curry to fried crab in yellow curry to papaya somtam to spring rolls to mango sticky rice and more), it’s no surprise that making a reservation is recommended. People who did not book their table have to queue in front of the restaurant before getting a table!
Please note that, like in any genuine Thai restaurant, the spiciness of the dishes is pretty high, so it’s best to let the waitress know beforehand if you’d like a slightly tamer version of your dish. Owned by a friendly local family, Tom Ma Yom Thai Food Restaurant offers an oasis of Thainess in the increasingly westernised resort town of Ao Nang. Service is excellent, and most of the staff can speak English. Do not miss it if you come by Ao Nang.Read More
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
Ton Ma Yom Thai Food Restaurant
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 21:30 – closed on Monday
- Location: Soi 11 Leelavalley in Ao Nang
- Tel: +66 (0)89 735 0605