The Hilltop Ao Nang serves delicious Thai cuisine, featuring local seafood and fresh ingredients, but its panoramic views are its greatest feature. Ideal for a special occasion, romantic meal or long lunch, the outdoor dining room is the best spot in the house and is at its finest during sunset. The stylish furniture and brightly-coloured bean bags are a great place to lounge after your meal, or just before with a cocktail in hand.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
The menu is made up of two parts: ‘From the Grill’ and ‘Classic Thai’. The grilled menu highlights include the delicious Andaman lobster topped with baked mozzarella cheese (300 Baht/100g), while the Classic Thai part of the menu highlights are the Pla Neung See-iew (sea bass in a light soy sauce) at 480 Baht and other classic Thai dishes, including typical Thai green curry. The restaurant also offers a wide selection of international wines.
When you dine at the Hilltop Ao Nang you also get the chance to explore the compounds of the hotel, with its manicured gardens overlooking the beach.
If you want to catch the sun-setting over the cliffs, then be sure to book your table in advance as the restaurant gets extremely busy around sunset.
The Hilltop Ao Nang
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday: 11:00 – 00:00
- Location: 99 Moo 3, Ao Nang, Krabi, 81000
- Tel: +66 (0)75 637 195