Sunrise Tropical Restaurant is part of Sunrise Tropical Resort and Spa and has views overlooking Railay Beach East. The restaurant serves European, American, and Thai food, and has a BBQ grill that is located right on the beach. The vista over the water, especially at sunrise, is highly recommended, and there are several tables that are located at the front of the restaurant where you will get the best views.
One of their signature features is a barbecue area where you can get meat skewers or grilled fish cooked to your taste in front of you. When it comes to Western choices, you can order options such as pasta, pizza, and hamburgers. The Thai food choices include a range of traditional dishes such as pineapple fried rice and red and green curries with seafood.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
For breakfast the restaurant serves rice pancakes as well as a selection of traditional dishes like eggs cooked to your preference with sausages and bacon.
The restaurant also has an extensive drink menu and in the evenings runs Happy Hour promotions of two cocktails for the price of one. They also serve a wide range of beers as well as juices and smoothies made with local tropical fruit such as jackfruit and dragon fruit.
Sunrise Tropical Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 07:00 – 10:00, Lunch: 11:00 – 17:00, Dinner: 18:00 – 21:30
- Location: At Sunrise Resort & Spa on Railay Beach East
- Tel: +66 (0)75 819 418-20