The charmingly named Last Bar got its moniker as it used to be the last bar on the main strip in Railay. The footpath has since been extended but the bar has kept its name and is now something of a one-stop-shop in the area.
The Lucky Restaurant and Last Bar features a full menu that you can enjoy throughout the day and you will find plenty of choice here. Dishes run from Thai classics like fiery curries to vegetarian plates and Western bites like burgers. The bar is also known for its reasonably priced drinks and there is a lengthy happy hour here that extends from 15.00 to 21.00. At this time, you can expect deals such as cocktails and mixed drinks for 100 THB.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
As well as the restaurant and bar you will also find an eclectic mix of other activities here such as a Muay Thai boxing demonstration which takes place during the high season and an adjacent tattoo studio. After dark, the bar morphs into something of a club with dance music and UV strobe lighting that will make you feel as if you are at a rave. It gets particularly busy and rowdy around the time of full moon parties.
Lucky Restaurant and Last Bar
- Opening Hours: 08.00 – late
- Location: Railay East, at the end of beer bar strip
- Tel: +66 (0)98 041 4887