Jenna’s Bistro and Wine in Ao Nang offers a good alternative if you want to try some Western style food instead of Thai. The bistro offers upscale dining in an elegant setting and serves authentic Western dishes, many of which are made with premium ingredients imported from abroad.
These include starter selection plates which are meant to be shared and come with a range of choices like salami and cheese, smoked salmon, and Parma ham (THB 520). When it comes to main courses, you can choose from pasta dishes like lamb meat balls that come with spaghetti and homemade pasta sauce (THB 320) as well as Bolognaise made with Australian beef (THB 320).
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
The bistro also specialises in Black Angus beef steaks which are imported from Australia. These include the Tenderloin Steak which is THB 1,090 for 250 grams, the Rib Eye Steak at THB 890 for 250 grams, and the T-Bone Steak which starts at THB 1590 for 600 grams.
You can get a range of Australian, Chilean, and New Zealand wines which can be ordered by the bottle or by the glass. There is also a breakfast menu as well as a kid’s menu.
Jenna’s Bistro and Wine
- Opening Hours: 08.30 – 23.00
- Location: Next door to Starbucks and a couple of doors down from McDonalds on the road up the hill leading away from Ao Nang Beach to the south.
- Tel: + 66 (0)75 695 152