Hagi restaurant, located in the Centara Grand Beach Resort and Villas, brings a taste of Japan to Ao Nang in Krabi. If you like sushi and sashimi, then this authentic Japanese restaurant is the perfect place to come. For guests of the resort, there is a 25% discount card provided.
Hagi is known for its delicious Japanese cuisine such as yellow tail tuna sushi and soft shell crab rolls. For those who want to sample the best of the local seafood in its freshest form, then sashimi (from 99 baht for two pieces) is available as well as fusion dishes such as Foie Gras and tiger prawn Chawan Mushi at 675 baht.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
This restaurant is also known for its teppanyaki experience, where food is cooked on an iron griddle, and you can order meat and seafood mixed platters that are perfect for larger groups. For something filling, there are rice and noodle dishes such as the Udon Pot with juicy udon noodles topped with crispy shrimp tempura. The restaurant is also known for having an extensive drinks list, including cocktails, and obviously, excellent sake.
One of the highlights here is booking a seat at the teppanyaki table where you will get to sit up close to the chef and watch the food being cooked to order in front of you.
- Opening Hours: 11:30 – 14:30, 18:00 – 23:00
- Location: At Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi, Ao Nang, Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Tel: + 66 (0)75 637 789