Come to Gecko Cabane if you are looking for a mix of sumptuous European bites mixed with Asian fusion plates, all served in a relaxed atmosphere and cool settings.
Gecko Cabane is famous for its bright dining area which features lush green décor and wood panelling. You even find green foliage in hanging baskets and on the tables. Just some of the dishes on offer, the usual burgers and steaks, are international, Thai favourites prepared with local ingredients like fish sauce and sour tamarind are the most sought-after. You can expect a range of Thai style curries that pay homage to delicious local catches like juicy prawns and flaky fish.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
One of the signatures of this restaurant is that you get to customise your dishes according to how much spice you can take. You can order a spice level of one to ten depending on how fiery you like your food, and this is a good spot for those who want to try Thai dishes but are wary of the sometimes strong flavours.
There is also a wealth of vegetarian options available like Massaman curry or pineapple fried rice and, for dessert, you can feast on treats such as the retro banana flambé.
- Opening Hours: 11.00 – 23.30
- Location: Soi Ruamjit off the southern end of Maharaj Road in Krabi Town
- Tel: +66 (0)81 958 5945