Diamond Cave Restaurant is located in the Diamond Cave Resort in Railay Beach East, and offers diners a range of Thai and European meals in a relaxed setting. The restaurant looks over the neighbouring bay so the views are stunning and Diamond Cave itself is just a short walk away.
The restaurant serves up Thai classics such as red and green curries with an array of seafood choices like tiger prawn, squid, crab, and more. There are also traditional plates such as Pad Thai, a stir-fried rice noodle dish with shrimp, or the famous spicy seafood soup called tom yam. One of the signature areas of the restaurant is the barbecue grill at the front where fresh fish and seafood are grilled; you can order the BBQ Buffet option. This starts at THB 180 for grilled chicken and you can help yourself to salads and side dishes to pair with your meat or seafood.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
For those who prefer Western food, you will find a good selection at hand. These include options such as pizza, spaghetti, or steaks.
The restaurant is known for its terrace that has views over the mangrove fringing Railay Beach East, and you can appreciate this view with a drink at sunset. If you fancy a tipple, then there is an extensive cocktail menu here. You can also get both local and imported beers as well as fresh juices and soft drinks.
Diamond Cave Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 23:00
- Location: In Diamond Cave Resort on Railay Beach East
- Tel: +66 (0)75 622 589