De’Fish Seafood Restaurant at Aonang Fiore Resort
Ao Nang Restaurants & Dining0
Located in a spacious setting with views over the neighbouring mountains, De’Fish seafood restaurant sits in the stylish Aonang Fiore Resort and Spa. Made of wood and thatch, De’Fish is open sided and features an outdoor terrace that permits you to dine under the stars, surrounded by coconut trees. This gives the restaurant a very pleasant romantic atmosphere as you can expect a secluded setting with twinkling lights. That said, it is also large enough to accommodate larger parties if you are coming as part of a groupRead More
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
Food-wise, De’Fish offers an excellent choice of fresh seafood – hence its name, including Thai, European, and Halal dishes. The fresh seafood prices are calculated by weight, and prepared according to your wishes: tiger prawns in red curry, pad Thai with prawns, yellow curry crab, tom kha seafood (traditional Thai soup cooked with coconut milk), and more.
If you prefer not to eat seafood, then there is also a range of meat dishes on the menu such as beef with Thai basil. Compared with other restaurants in the area, the food here is reasonably priced and service is prompt although some of the staff do not speak English.
De’Fish Seafood Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 23:00
- Location: In Aonang Fiore Resort compound, on the main road that leads to Krabi Town
- Tel: +66 (0)75 695 522-3
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Putting you within a 10-minute drive of Ao Phra Nang Beach and Nopparat Thara Beach, Aonang Fiore Resort offers an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for THB 800.00 per vehicle.The outdoor pool is a great spot to take a dip, and guests can grab a bite to eat at De' Fish Restaurant, which serves seafood and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.A poolside bar and a children's pool are offered, and in-room conveniences at this upscale hotel include sofa beds and refrigerators. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)