Bhu Nga Sari Restaurant Krabi
Dine in Style at Bhu Nga Thani Resort in Railay0
Bhu Nga Sari Restaurant offers a great al fresco place to dine at Bhu Nga Thani Resort, in a peaceful area of Railay Beach East. Settled on a terrace partially covered with a timber pergola, overlooking the mangrove trees growing along the ease shore of Railay peninsula, the restaurant brings a modern touch to this exotic environment.
The menu at Bhu Nga Sari Restaurant covers international and Thai food. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, you can feast here on a wide range of dishes from a simple hamburger to an exquisite duck à l'orange, and from a hearty pad Thai (stir-fried noodle) to a delicious tom ka kai (chicken in coconut soup). In the evening, you can also enjoy fresh seafood and meat grilled on the barbecue.Read More
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Rainforest Discovery & Elephant Ride Full-Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Manorah Performance at Paka Showpark
- 3-Day Krabi Explorer Bike Tour from Phuket
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
The drinks list features all the usual suspects including a variety of cocktails and spirits, as well as a good selection of beers, wines (by the glass or the bottle), and soft drinks. Price-wise, Bhu Nga Sari Restaurant is slightly more expensive than the neighbouring standalone restaurants, but it remains affordable. Expect to pay around 500 baht per person for a meal with a drink. As the restaurant belongs to a four-star resort, all the staff speak decent English, and offer excellent service. Bhu Nga Sari Restaurant is certainly one of the nicer restaurants in Railay.
Bhu Nga Sari Restaurant
- Opening Hours: Opened for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Location: In the central part of Railay East beachfront
- Address: Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa, 479 Moo 2, Railay East, Ao Nang, Krabi
- Tel: +66 (0)87 283 7744
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa is a contemporary styled hotel located in a remote yet famous area of Krabi coast: Railay Beach.Railay is only accessible by boat and is made up of no less than four beaches - Long Beach, Railay West, Railay East and Phra Nang Beach.The resort is situated on Railay East Beach, a narrow strip of sand on which grow mangroves and coconut trees giving the area a tangible tropical feeling.Modern and comfortable, the resort features six types of room that could satisfy the pickiest of guests: Deluxe, Deluxe Sea View, Deluxe Grand, Deluxe Elegant, Pool Villa, and Presidential Villa. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)