Bhu Nga Sari Restaurant offers a great al fresco place to dine at Bhu Nga Thani Resort, in a peaceful area of Railay Beach East. Settled on a terrace partially covered with a timber pergola, overlooking the mangrove trees growing along the ease shore of Railay peninsula, the restaurant brings a modern touch to this exotic environment.
The menu at Bhu Nga Sari Restaurant covers international and Thai food. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, you can feast here on a wide range of dishes from a simple hamburger to an exquisite duck à l'orange, and from a hearty pad Thai (stir-fried noodle) to a delicious tom ka kai (chicken in coconut soup). In the evening, you can also enjoy fresh seafood and meat grilled on the barbecue.
- 4 Islands Day Trip
- Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- Excursion to Hong Islands via Speedboat
- Ban Bor Thor Kayaking Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Cruise in Catamaran over Andaman Sea
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Ao Thalane Kayaking Adventure
- Shared Shuttle: Krabi Airport (KBV)
The drinks list features all the usual suspects including a variety of cocktails and spirits, as well as a good selection of beers, wines (by the glass or the bottle), and soft drinks. Price-wise, Bhu Nga Sari Restaurant is slightly more expensive than the neighbouring standalone restaurants, but it remains affordable. Expect to pay around 500 baht per person for a meal with a drink. As the restaurant belongs to a four-star resort, all the staff speak decent English, and offer excellent service. Bhu Nga Sari Restaurant is certainly one of the nicer restaurants in Railay.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Bhu Nga Thani Resort
Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa is a contemporary styled hotel located in a remote yet famous area of Krabi coast: Railay Beach.Railay is only accessible by boat and is made up of no less than four beaches - Long Beach, Railay West, Railay East and Phra Nang Beach.The resort is situated on Railay East Beach, a narrow strip of sand on which grow mangroves and coconut trees giving the area a tangible tropical feeling.Modern and comfortable, the resort features six types of room that could satisfy the pickiest of guests: Deluxe, Deluxe Sea View, Deluxe Grand, Deluxe Elegant, Pool Villa, and Presidential Villa. Read More...
Bhu Nga Sari Restaurant
- Opening Hours: Opened for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Location: In the central part of Railay East beachfront
- Address: Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa, 479 Moo 2, Railay East, Ao Nang, Krabi
- Tel: +66 (0)87 283 7744